Barclays Plaza is a prestigious modern 16 storey building with a parking silo located in a prestigious location in the CBD next to Laico Regency Hotel at the junctions of Loita Street and Market Street.
- A total of 6 water storage tanks with a capacity of 312,000 litres
- Mains electricity is supplemented by a 640 KVA Cummins engine generator which serves Mezzanine 2 and the other lower floors while a 500 KVA Cummins engine generator serves Mezzanine 4 and the upper floors.
- The building is served by four SChindler Lifts each with a capacity of 15 passengers or 1,500 Kilograms.
- One dumbwaiter hoist serves the banking premises on Mezzanine level 1.
- A sprinkler firefighting system serves the basement, lower ground floor and the car parking levels.
- Smoke detectors, wet riser hose reel and portable fire extinguishing equipment are also installed in the building.
- A mechanical ventilation system
- A mechanical window cleaning cradle system is installed at the roof level.
- 9th floor-3377 sq.ft w.e.f 1st July 2017
- 11th floor-3702 sq.ft w.e.f 1st July 2017
- 15th and 16th floor-14,573 sq.ft w.e.f 1st October 2017
RENT: @85.00 Per Square Feet
Service Charge: @27.00 Per Square Feet
- Access Gate
- Air conditioning
- Alarm System
- Water Tank