An executive spacious (240m2) three bedroom apartment located in the secure and serene State House Crescent near the Ethiopian Embassy.
- Sitting: A spacious sitting cum dining with wall to wall windows opening to full length balcony overlooking serene garden with excellent views
- Kitchen with fitted cooker with a hood and a washing area plus pantry.
- Three Bedrooms all ensuite with fitted wardrobes
- Master en suite has a walk in closet and a balcony overlooking the gazebo and serene views.
- The is also a private balcony for the apartment
- A self contained servants quarter
- Underground water storage
- 2 parkings
- A back-up generator for the common areas
- Gazebo and common clothes hanging area (optional)
- Tight security with perimeter wall, 24 hour security manned gate, electric fence, CCTV and each apartment has a video intercom connection from the ground floor
- Rent 150,000
- Secure environment, next to Ethiopian Embassy
- Easy access to CBD, Lavington and Westlands.
- Access Gate
- Alarm System
- children play ground area
- Electricity Connection
- Graded Road
- Guard House
- Perimeter Fence
- Pets Allowed
- Water Tank
KES 12,000,000 2 Bedroom Townhouse